Re: sony-laptop-zseries-0.9np5

Hi Raphael,

On Do, 03 Dez 2009, Raphael Gradenwitz wrote:
> OK, this made realy troubles on my BIOS Version R2168M3 from 03/23/2009

Strange ... very strange. Cn you retest?

> - No ACPI events at all

That should not have changed at all since the only changes are in
	sony_nc_rfkill_setup
I don't understand it, esp since I think I have the same BIOS version.

> - Rfkill-Applet dead

Did you reboot?

> (attention, not old_rfill=1 like in changelog)
>                     ^^^^^

Stupid typo. Thanks for noticing.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@xxxxxxxxxxx
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@xxxxxxxx
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@xxxxxxxxxx
LOWTHER (vb.)
(Of a large group of people who have been to the cinema together.) To
stand aimlessly about on the pavement and argue about whatever to go
and eat either a Chinese meal nearby or an Indian meal at a restaurant
which somebody says is very good but isn't certain where it is, or
have a drink and think about it, or just go home, or have a Chinese
meal nearby - until by the time agreement is reached everything is
shut.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff