Re: Sony Vaio Z series January 2010

On Di, 05 Jan 2010, Albert Vilella wrote:
> Where is this patch exactly? If it's a card reader, I guess it should
> go straight to the mainline kernel, right?

Come on, I posted it on this list I don't know how many times ...

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
ZEAL MONACHORUM (n.)
(Skiing term.) To ski with 'zeal monachorum' is to descend the top
three quarters of the mountain in a quivering blue funk, but on
arriving at the gentle bit just in front of the restaurant to whizz to
a stop like a victorious slalom-champion.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff