Re: Debian Lenny: Nvidia 190.53 - SOLVED

 Dear all,
 thank you all for the help.

@Raphael: I tried it first with the janitor script but somehow the installation was not complete.
Then I installed it manually and tried to run nvsetup. But I did not get the textconsole.
So I have to go deeper to the script but my assumption is that it is not well suited for Debian Lenny (As it is mentioned at the beginning.)  Also I do not use gdm as it is in the script. And some packages which the janitor script tries to download are not listed on the official debian lenny main release.
But I like the idea of switch the gllib and xorg before starting the X
and I try to get a running version.

@Shao: I read also this possibility in a blog and I was wondering if one needs Windows vista to create an own bin file.
So I put your comments into the X-org and it starts at the first try :)

Have  you all a nice week-end.

Best regards,
Mario