sony_laptop

Hi there,

I finally succeded to get Ubuntu 9.10 up and running thanks to you guys
- THANK YOU!

I am currently running in 800x600 graphics mode, and I am not sure how
to go on from here. In the
explanation in the overview section on launchpad a module called
sony_laptop is mentioned, and a url is given. What confuses me is, that
I already have such a module. However it does not seem to understand the
line

options sony-laptop speed_stamina=3

so I guess it must be another module. But what should I do? Just load
the one from Eva and forget about the one installed already? Or should
they be loaded both?

Right now, my main concern is to get better graphics resolution so I can
get to work tomorrow with more than 800x600...any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Stefan Meisner Larsen
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Stefan Meisner Larsen (https://launchpad.net/~stefan-meisner-larsen)