Re: VPCZ11Z9E - screen does not light up on resume

Hi,

> The logs are the same except that my script containing the two
> commands with xrandr produces "Can't open display" twice, when I
> suspend through KDE features... Don't know why :/

Maybe the script is executed in a state switched to text console. If I
enter xrandr without parameters on the text console I get the same
message. You could try and add a line containing

export DISPLAY=:0.0

in your script (before the xrandr command). I don't have a "VPC" and
therefore can not try it myself...

Regards,

Bernd

Follow ups