Re: battery life (disable nvidia card)

У суб, 25. 09 2010. у 13:06 +0200, Sebastian Daehne пише:
> On 25.09.2010 13:00, Norbert Preining wrote:
> >>   systems consumes about 14W
> >
> > lowest brightness, cpufreq down, send the output of powertop, I come down to 10 and less W
> that would be great to have ..
>
> does lspci show the nvidia card in you configuration?
> (if not - did you do anything special?)
> what shows rfkill list?

When I set state to 0 for wwan and bluetooth
using /sys/class/rfkill/*/state, I get around ~10W as well, albeit with
a Z790. I don't even have to go to lowest brightness (and fwiw, I could
only get down to around 11.5W with Ubuntu Lucid, and it seems either
kernel- or user-space has significantly improved with Maverick).

nvidia card is still listed in lspci.

Cheers,
Danilo