Re: Is Nvidia with R2171M3 firmware still a no go?

Hi Thomas,

The latest BIOS and the latest Nvidia driver series ( version 256.xx )
are compatible now.
I'm not sure if that BIOS veriosn you mention is my one -- I installed
a file EP0000209811.exe.
With that BIOS (including the VT support) my Nvidia card workes.

cheers,
André