Ubuntu Natty Kernel .debs

Hi All,

	I've created for myself a kernel for the vaio Z which is based on the
VERY EARLY Ubuntu Natty kernel. This has all of the fixes that I know of,
namely:

i915 driver fixes for black screen on boot.
Hopefully a resume fix, though I'm not sure which changes were needed for this
and can't test it myself.
Trackpad fix ( no i8042 boot options any more )
My version of Norbert's sony-laptop np7 module.
My ACPI fix for the NVidia hda-intel sound chip when NVidia is disabled

	I have to stress that i HAVE NOT TESTED THIS KERNEL FOR MORE THAN A FEW
HOURS WITH WIRED NETWORK and also that Natty is SIX MONTHS away and so this
kernel is very much an early version which MAY CONTAIN SERIOUS BUGS, could
CORRUPT YOUR DISK, and power use might be bad. I really can't stress enough
that it is at your own risk!

	However, for Ubuntu users it will contain all of the normal modules and
patches which would be associated with that OS, and so it *may* work better
for some people. I've been using it myself for a while and it "seems to work",
and I figured that since I'd gone to the trouble of creating it I may as well
make it available in case anyone else wants to try! As usual itsat
http://www.voip-x.co.uk/files/adam and there are three .deb files associated
with this one, version 2.6.36-0-vaioz.

Adam.

Follow ups