Re: LibGL problems on Graphics switching

> I'm using Adams .36 kernel and update vaio gfx script on Ubuntu 10.10 Z12
> However every time I switch from nvidia to intel I have to remove the
> other libGL.so.1 and reinstall the correct one.
>
> I thought with the script I wouldn't have to do this. What have I got
> wrong or what can I do to better diagnose the problem?

	The only thing that I can think of ( assuming that there isn't a problem
with the script ) is that my script is designed for use with the NVidia driver
installer and not the Ubuntu package. If you are using the Ubuntu package
version then there is a far neater way using the alternatives system posted by
Rutger Hendriks ( search on Google and you'll find it. )

Adam.