Re: Brightness control on nvidia

	This does, indeed, look very interesting. I haven't looked at it ( other
than the first web page ) but as Dave says it should be possible, maybe, to
write a very small stub which switches to the NVidia in console mode so that
the proprietary driver could then be loaded.

	I can't promise anything, because I really am being crushed under the
weight of stuff to do at the mo, but if I get a chance over the weekend I'll
try to dig a bit deeper in to what he is doing and see if it is at a point
where it is useful on the Z.

Adam.