Re: wireless

I haven't tried adams kernel yet, but have you diffed "dmesg |grep iw"? Is iwlagn and the the firmware getting loaded ok?

-----Original Message-----
From: Silverrocker <silverrocker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: sony-vaio-z-series@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Jan 5, 2011 2:22 pm
Subject: [Sony-vaio-z-series] wireless

Hi all!

I have installed adams kernel in my archlinux machine (without recompiling, extracting the deb files and then generating the kernel.img) I can now boot into my archlinux install but the wireless seems to have stopped working... on the standard kernel (even the lts version) the wireless is still working.

PS: My sony vaioz is a VPCZ13C5E

Any idea's?
(I have checked in ifconfig -a, and wlan0 doesn't show there when I boot into adams kernel, otherwise it does)

Any help is appreciated

greets

Silverrocker