Re: vaio 2.6.37-6 vaioz kernel does not go into standby

У чет, 10. 02 2011. у 19:17 -0800, Rajiv Mordani пише:
> I have installed 2.6.37-6 vaoiz kernal from Adam on a VGN-Z790. The
> kernel works fine for the most part however when I suspend the laptop
> it does not really suspend. It restarts. Are there any steps I need to
> follow to install the kernel?

I believe you don't need Adam's kernel for VGN-Z790.  Everything mostly
works out-of-the-box for me on my Z790 (I just have sony-laptop np7
module installed, and nouveau module blacklisted), and suspend worked
great as well.

Cheers,
Danilo