Re: Beware: Upgrade 10.10 to 11.04

Need to update my last post:
Adam's upstart scipt is not working - depends on his kernel I guess.
I.e. I have issues when switching grafix: Intel has no glx so I see
gnome instead of unity with intel.
Still - if not switching all is fine (I only need speed mode, so ok for
me).

Any hint howto make switching work without having to install gfx drivers
again after each switch?