new testing release of sony-laptop-zseries 0.9np8pre3

Hi everyone,

I have build a new pre release of sony-laptop-zseries, version 0.9np8pre3
with *loads* of changes.

WARNING: this is only for 2.6.39 and above WARNING

First there are the patches from Adam to support newer laptops.

But I also included patches from Marco Chiappero which finally allows
you to:
	- turn on/off the CD
	- control the behaviour when the lid is opened
	- set the battery care function (!!!)
	- in some cases manage the acceleration
	- in some cases manage the kbd backlight ALS
In the future the patches of Marco might (will hopefully) end up
in main line.

I have merged the changes for led/speed/stamina on off into the current
kernel version plus Marco's patches.

Please give it a try:
http://www.logic.at/people/preining/software/sony-laptop-zseries-0.9np8pre3.tar.gz

Best wishes