Re: nvclock

Hi,

I've found on the web device IDs for newer Nvidia cards and included them
into sources of nvclock. Now it works (with some weird messages, although):

alex@alex-VPCZ133GM:~/temp/nvclock0.8b4/src$ ./nvclock -i
Unhandled init script entry with id '�' at 6fab
Unhandled init script entry with id '�' at 6fab
-- General info --
Card: GT216 [GeForce GT 330M]
Architecture: GA5 A2
PCI id: 0xa2b
GPU clock: -8589935.000 MHz
Bustype: PCI-Express

-- Shader info --
Clock: -8589935.000 MHz
Stream units: 48 (00000011b)
ROP units: 8 (00000011b)
-- Memory info --
Amount: 1024 MB
Type: 128 bit DDR3
Clock: -8589935.000 MHz

-- PCI-Express info --
Current Rate: 16X
Maximum rate: 16X

-- Smartdimmer info --
Backlight level: 40%

-- VideoBios information --
Version: 70.16.67.00.04
Signon message: GT216 E696 SKU 0189 N11P-LP2 VGA BIOS
VID mask: 14
Voltage level 0: 0.01V, VID: 0
Voltage level 1: 0.00V, VID: ff
Voltage level 2: 0.00V, VID: 0

alex@alex-VPCZ133GM:~/temp/nvclock0.8b4/src$ ./nvclock -S 40
Unhandled init script entry with id '�' at 6fab
Unhandled init script entry with id '�' at 6fab
Changing Smartdimmer level from 70% to 40%
New Smartdimmer level: 40%

BUT, brightness level is NOT affected by that command. Probably brightness
controls are really powered off in Speed mode :(

Best regards,
Alex