Brightness controls works after installing the modified vaio-z kernel module.

My click-pad works in the following way:
1. Click with one finger on it, and it's left click
2. click with two fingers on it, and it's right click

Btw i'm running ArchLinux, so I probably won't be of much help if you're running ubuntu.

Oh, and i'm having a hard time getting the ATI card in the dockingstation to work, but i'm currently compiling the ati drivers from GIT.

Best regards,

Nicklas Overgaard

On 2011-09-04 20:03, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
Hi, anyone out there who already had his hands on the new VPCZ2?
As my old Z was stolen I had to get a new one... so far things are not that bad,
major issues are:
- clickpad not fully functional (keys don't work properly)
- brightness cannot be changed
- X broken after suspend (display all black)
- mic doesn't work (well, like we know that one)

Cheers,
Eva