Vaio VGN-Z17GN + Linux

Hi!

At the stage of installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3
on my laptop SONY Vaio VGN-Z17GN I've faced the following problem...
There is no driver for the NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS on the installation disk.
According to the manual on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation
it is possible to mount the driver at the stage of installing from the USB pen drive.
So, I've uploaded the driver NVIDIA-Linux-x86-195.36.31-pkg1.run to my pen drive.
Using linux dd command I started installation from the USB pen drive with
the additional drivers, BUT it does NOT switch to the graphics mode during
the installation. Maybe I am either using the wrong format of the driver or
my USB pen drive is not formatted correctly?
Could you please send me the driver of the correct format and brief instructions
on the installing it at the stage of installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux from the USB pen drive?

Best Regards,
Vladimir

--
С уважением,