ubuntu 11.10 on sony vaio z13A7 : black screen ...

Hi,
There is no topic on the wiki about the sony vaio vpcZ13A7, the laptop
on which I would like to make ubuntu work.

I already installed ubuntu 11.10 and patched the bios following this
method :
http://forum.notebookreview.com/sony/473226-insyde-hacking-new-vaio-z
-advanced-menu-bios.html

The switch works fine, but if I install the nvidia drivers (nvidia-
current), I've got the black screen after Grub, for the "Speed" position
(in stamina mode, everything works fine).

Do you have some suggestions for me ?

Thanks (and let me know if I shouldn't use this mailing list for this
kind of stuff)

Etienne
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by