Re: [VPCZ2] Enable GPS on Huawei Gobi 3000

Thanks I got the same answer from https://www.codeaurora.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=146&p=200#p199 (maybe is you?). You can check my answer on the same link. Unsucessfull...

I see on many post about a firmware. On my OS, I never loaded a firmware, maybe it was already there but maybe I miss the firmware too. 3G connection fine, is that possible without firmware?