Re: Vaio Z finer brightness setting?

Hi  Joël

On Mo, 28 Nov 2011, Joël Bourquard wrote:
> Do you know if there's a way to get back the finer brightness setting? In
> older kernel versions, with vanilla kernels we had something like 230
> brightness levels instead of just 8...

I think that was when there was the switch from intel internal to
acpi level. I don't think it is possible easily, or at least
I have no idea.

Best wishes

Norbert
LOW EGGBOROUGH (n.)
A quiet little unregarded man in glasses who is building a new kind of
atomic bomb in his garden shed.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff