Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

Great News on this. I did get the kernel compiled with the two patches and
the Docking Station HDMI out does work. However, is there a way to get both
the HDMI out of the docking station AND the laptop screen working an x
screen at the same time? Any thoughts on how to do that?

DoTheDog