/sys/devices/platform/sony-laptop/battery_care_limiter: cannot change value

Hello,

I'm using the sony-laptop kernel-3.5.4 module but I cannot set the
value 80 or "1"
into the file /sys/devices/platform/sony-laptop/battery_care_limiter
because it's write protected
when the sony-laptop module is loaded.
I don't understand why the content of the above file is set to 50 and
cannot be changed (at lest
as far as I can see). The default value appears to be 50 and not 80.

Can somebody help me to understand how to change that value to 80 or
"1" when the
module is going to be loaded? I want my battery to be charged up to
80% and not 50%.

Thanks.

--
Flavio