Re: RAID 0 + UEFI boot on SVZ1311C5E

I would forget fake raid and use software raid... Boot mint, connect
to the internet, apt-get install mdadm, open gparted create a new
partition table, create 100+ ext4 partition for boot, also a 4gb
partition for swap and rest create and unformated partition, repeat
same on both hard drives, then run mdadm --create /dev/md0 --level=0
--number-drives=2 /dev/sda3 /dev/sdb3 start the installer, go to
something else, set /dev/md0 as your / partition ext4, sda1 as boot
and both sda2 and sdb2 as swap, install boot in sda ssd... When
install finishes, chroot your install and install mdadm, reboot and
gtg

Sent from my iPhone