Re: VPCZ21 PMD setup

Gerald, Rob (DoTheDog),

Thanks for your replies. I'll wont be able to install the 3.6.x kernel yet,
due to some other time consuming events.
But I'll make sure that I'll make some time in the second half of this week
to do so and see if the pmd's fan speed drops.

IS it needed that I compile the, lets say, 3.6.9 kernel or could I install
it with a package manager as well?

Kind regards,
Roberto Gardenier