Re: Distro

I'm still running Ubuntu 12.10 on my Z13, but there's been "Ubuntu has
encountered an internal error" messages from the beginning, from multiple
components. Annoying, but everything still works, no application crashes,
just background processes dying from time to time. But if picking Ubuntu, I
recommend you try the 13.04. Too much mission-critical stuff for me at the
moment to upgrade, I'll have to wait a while longer. (I know, I was kind of
contradicting myself there. =) )

Heikki