Re: Best Distro

On Sun, 2013-11-03 at 10:27 -0500, Miguel Veliz wrote:
> Whats the best distro at the moment for our laptops? Looking to do
> android programming and doing it in windows is painful

I work for Red Hat on Fedora and use a Z1 (the 2010 series), so you can
usually expect that either a) it'll be more or less working on the most
recent Fedora or b) I'll be sending beer to kernel devs in an attempt to
make it work. Having said that, I have a reasonably high tolerance for
quirks, and don't use the NVIDIA graphics at all, or external displays
very much.

Ubuntu's always a safe choice too, of course, as there'll always be
several others running that too.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey