Re: Gobi 3000 on kernel 3.12

On 23 January 2014 21:39, Palmer, Yoojin <me@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Have you tried
> rfkill list all
> Just to help see if the related software is indeed installed?

Hi,

Thanks, I forgot rfkill command, here is the result :

3: sony-wwan: Wireless WAN
    Soft blocked: yes
    Hard blocked: no

When I set it to "soft blocked: no" with rfkill, some useful things appears
in the kernel like ttyUSB0 and ttyUSB1.
I can communicate through ttyUSB1 (after doing "sudo adduser my_login
dialout" and log out) but network-manager does not recognize the card.
Is gobi_loader with the correct firmware needed to make it working ?

Regards,

Damien R.