Re: Bumblebee z11 success

> Hi everybody, I'm not sure whether the Nvidia 330M + intel GPU combo on Z13
> is "real Optimus" or not, but like Zheng said, it works with Bumblebee. So
> give it a shot with Z11 too! As long as lspci shows two GPUs, I bet that
> bumblebee works.

Alright. I'll give it another go.

Bumblebee troubleshooting page gives this to try:
% lspci -vnn | grep '\''[030[02]\]'
And also suggests that if I get two cards then I most likely have an Optimus
laptop.

I get:

1) 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Core Processor
Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0046] (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA
controller])

2) 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: NVIDIA Corporation GT216M
[GeForce GT 330M] [10de:0a2b] (rev a2) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

However, I think Optimus as a brand name was not in use yet for the 330M card,
only >400M. Hopefully it's still compatible with Bumblebee.

I have yet to manage to finish apt-get-installing bumblebee without ending up
with a crash in the intel driver (or so it seems to me) so I cannot be sure
whether or not Bumblebee installed correctly.

First run for optirun crashes the bumblebeed daemon.

I'll carry on my experiments.

Thanks guys, for the hope! :)