speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Fwd: C Progamming Padawan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 January 2011 13:56
Subject: C Progamming Padawan
To: UBT List <ubuntu-beginners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hiyas,

my apologies for the mass email. A few days ago I was chatting to a
potential padawan who knows C and was interested in helping out on lubuntu.
There's been a lot happen since then and I've forgotten their name. If that
person could reply to me, our head of development would like to have a chat
with you. I will do the 'normal' UBT support stuff with you and Julien will
be doing the coding work with you. My padawan list is back at reasonable
levels and I can now dedicate the time to you.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw