spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

new design mock-ups

Hi,

mpt from launchpad, who's in charge of the launchpad UI, suggested using the whole page width as we have numerous columns, as well as considering whether some of the columns could be replaced by text in a secondary row for each item...

So here comes a second set of mock-ups, with slight variations in the search bar placement. Two main buttons, a search bar (with the ability to search advanced), openID and some links we might want to put in... As you see I used the ubuntu.com scheme.

In my opinion, the best is <http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2292/mockup6yq9.png>, then <http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/692/mockup3ok0.png>, then <http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3948/mockup5ax5.png>.

Thanks for your feedback.

And don't forget to reply to the thread about the SU meeting, it is important.

have a nice day/evening,
Pierre

Follow ups