spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

'site' mockups

Hello,

I'd found a link to the old spreadubuntu.com mockups and thought I could
do a better job based on the same idea. So I did a mockup, emailed
Jenda, who informed me of this revived project etc. I posted it on the
wiki (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Projects/SpreadUbuntu/Site),
just to suggest an alternative to the ubuntu.com sort-of-design at least
for the front part (in the future I will use the mailing list, sorry).
Though it doesn't look like ubuntu.com it uses only colors from the
palette. I also suggested on the wiki that there be a deadline for the
site, oct 30th, to coincide with the release of Ibex. Thoughts?

suprfish