spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Filesystem access of some kind for theme development

Hello Evan, and welcome.

I have been on holiday the last weeks, letting a lot of work stack up,
sorry for the delay, I set you admin.
I will e-mail you FTP info right now.
I would also have liked to attend the meeting but I completely forgot. :(
I will be online again now, don't hesitate to ping me on IRC or else!

Pierre