sslug-teknik team mailing list archive

SV: Re: Test af forbindelse

Grunden til dette er at jeg har fået ny konto hos cybercity,
og i denne jorbindelse skulle jeg have overført min jan_l konto,
det gik ligt kage i den fra min side.

Jeg blev navæs da denne her kom :

sslug-teknik@xxxxxxxx mailing list.

at sslug-teknik-owner@xxxxxxxx.

Messages to you from the sslug-teknik mailing list seem to
message I received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the
probe bounces,
I will remove your address from the sslug-teknik mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the sslug-teknik mailing
list have
bounced from your address.

To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per
request),
send an empty message to:
   <sslug-teknik-get.123_145@xxxxxxxx>

To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so
messages,
send an empty message to:
   <sslug-teknik-index@xxxxxxxx>

Here are the message numbers:

   21627
   21628
   21629
OSV

> >Dette er kun en test for at jeg kan blive her på listen.
>
> Du bliver aldrig smidt af, med mindre mail til din adresse
bouncer.
> Og så skal den gøre det i mindst 14 dage.
>
> --
> Henrik Storner      | "Crackers thrive on code secrecy.
> Cockcroaches breed
> <henrik@xxxxxxxxxx> |  in the dark. It's time to let the
sunlight in."