sslug-teknik team mailing list archive

Problemer med MySQL p�edHat 8.0

Hej!

 Efter at have compilet MySQL 3.23.53 på en RedHat 8.0 med en gcc 3.2 - så
fejler mysql_installdb når jeg forsøger at starte serveren op:

Preparing db table
Preparing host table
Preparing user table
Preparing func table
Preparing tables_priv table
Preparing columns_priv table
Installing all prepared tables
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked agaist is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely
wrong
and this may fail

key_buffer_size=67104768
record_buffer=1044480
sort_buffer=4194296
max_used_connections=0
max_connections=100
threads_connected=1
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (record_buffer + sort_buffer)*max_connections = 577131 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok, if not, decrease some variables in the equation

Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Stack range sanity check OK, backtrace follows:
0x808fdfc
0x815adb8
0x8171636
0x8098378
0x809aacb
0x8092cdd
Stack trace seems successful - bottom reached
Please read http://www.mysql.com/doc/U/s/Using_stack_trace.html and follow
instructions on how to resolve the stack trace. Resolved
stack trace is much more helpful in diagnosing the problem, so please do
resolve it
Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
thd->query at 0x8287580 =  CREATE TABLE db (   Host char(60) binary DEFAULT
'' NOT NULL,   Db char(64) binary DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,   User char(16)
binary DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,   Select_priv enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N' NOT
NULL,   Insert_priv enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,   Update_priv
enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,   Delete_priv enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N'
NOT NULL,   Create_priv enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,   Drop_priv
enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,   Grant_priv enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N'
NOT NULL,   References_priv enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,   Index_priv
enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N' NOT NULL,   Alter_priv enum('N','Y') DEFAULT 'N'
NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY Host (Host,Db,User), KEY User (User) )
comment='Database privileges'
thd->thread_id=1

Nogen der har en idé om hvorfor det sker ??

/Brian