Mailing List and Ubuntu Code of Conduct

Hi everyone,

I have forgotten to communicate the guidelines for the mailing list.
Please, understand that this mailing list is following Ubuntu Code of
Conduct [1] and there are some guideline that I advise you to have a look
at, if you don't mind :)

As I have mentioned previously, we seek quality over here so please, let's
all follow the steps inside that link as much as we can :)

The 'most' important notes that I'd like to highlight and double check that
everyone here is aware of:

1- Please, stick to the subject of the email. Feel free to send new email
with new subject but don't reply with totally off-topic message. Please!

2- Do your best to send with bottom posting not upper posting.

3- Please, Hit Reply To All when you send. Do not send your replies to me
ONLY :D

4- If you are ever in doubt, please, email me Privately and I shall be more
than glad to clear any confusion and answer any question :)

That is all for now :)

Thank you so much!

[1] - http://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/conduct

Best Regards,