Re: Hello all :)

On 19-09-13 13:27, Bar Hofesh wrote:

Hi guys,

My name is Bar, I'm from a big city in Israel, I have been using Ubuntu as a personal desktop and also for servers in the company I work for, I'm using Ubuntu from 9.10, right now I got around 20 servers I'm using daily which runs everything from web sites to DNS and and mail servers, our specs running from 2 xeons with 4 GB ram to 8 xeons with 32 GB ram, on my personal work laptop I'm running ARCH Linux as main OS and Ubuntu 13.10 beta in a VM, we have lots of products that I helped port and deploy in a Linux environment, so, How can I help the most ?

Hi Bar,

So nice to have you here. Maybe you could focus on Hebrew documentation and translations in stead of me?

חג שמח חבר

With kind regards,

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin (alias de ML2MST)
|_|_|0| Amateur musician and Operating Systems Geek