Re: A new installation Tool is needed

You may want to look at One Button Installer[1], things are a bit busy just
now, but should quieten down once Beta2 of 13.10 is released (A full respin
of all the ISO's last night was a bit of strain onto the testers to hit the
deadline tonight). It is planned to have that away from my sandox area and
as a standalone wiki area before the Release Candidate of 13.10 goes out
for testing. (I'm not the driver for that team, please don't ask me
questions!).

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw/OBI