Re: Mailing List of StartUbuntu - Technical Issue?

Mee too :)

On 26.09.2013 22:49, Phill Whiteside wrote:
I received it

Phill

On 26 September 2013 21:48, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,

    For some odd reason, I am not receiving any email from this list
    so this is a test email, I just need ONE reply to confirm I can
    still receive something (PLEASE hit REPLY TO ALL) and again, JUST
    ONE :D

    It seems that the emails I send, when someone replies, I can
    receive but for the emails with different sender, nothing :(

    Sigh, I need to dig deeper into this :(

-- Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
    Best Regards,
    Areas of Involvement
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>