[Blueprint communication-testbed] Suggestion for communication

Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Whiteboard set to:
[amjjawad] As explained on this Blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/startubuntu/+spec/use-available-
resources - we are fighting against time :) the less time we do our
tasks, the more successful results we may achieve. While your idea sound
great, we don't have time for reviews. There are tons of available
reviews already. I hope I did understand your suggestion correctly and
if not, feel free to correct me ;)

Our job is to spread the word not to write reviews. Our job is marketing
more than technical. Our mission is communications more than anything
else. We could approach these magazines and ask them to write something
about StartUbuntu ... this is the BEST we could do at the moment. Raise
awareness ;)

--
Suggestion for communication
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/startubuntu/+spec/communication-testbed