Re: Reference

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Bar Hofesh <bar.hofesh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I wanted to get in touch with this guy to ask a permission to translate
> this article:
>
> http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57610449-285/how-to-decide-if-linux-is-right-for-you/
>
> what do you guys think ? worth a shot ?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been super very so much busy with other
stuff but I haven't forgotten about StartUbuntu. We have some kind of
problems with Lubuntu Community and I had to jump in and help.

Do we need permission to translate articles? I didn't know that :)

I am deeply sorry, I have no time to read it but I had a peek and it
appears he is talking about Linux. Why not contact him and telling him
about StartUbuntu Project? just a thought :)

Best Regards,