Re: Project: Convert My Neighbours From Windows to Linux

Hi StartUbuntu Team,

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thought to share this with you:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2174725&page=6&p=12865656#post12865656
>
> And ask you to start doing the same as part of our activities :)
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> Areas of Involvement <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>

As of today, 12 machines have been converted to Linux -
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2174725&p=12872331#post12872331

On a side note, I am disappointed because I can't see/find any kind of
activities from the member of StartUbuntu and this is really sad. May I
remind you that we are few months away from the End Of Life (EOL) of
Microsoft Windows XP? we need to do our best to reach to as many users as
possible.

I'd highly recommend to follow my steps and start with your neighbors,
friends, colleagues, etc. Nothing better than Real Life activities because
when they actually 'SEE' it, not like when they 'hear' or 'read' about it.

Hope to see more actions ;)

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Best Regards,