[Urgent Task] Spread the word of StartUbuntu

Hi,

First of all, thank you for all those who joined StartUbuntu, we are more
than 75 as of today.

I am sending this to ask from each and everyone who is part of this project
to HELP and SUPPORT this project. There is no point to sit and count the
days, time is flying in a blink of an eye and believe it or not, we are
ONLY 4 months away from the date of when Microsoft pull the plug and stop
their support for Windows XP. It is TIME NOW!

The task is:
Each and everyone needs to contact ONLY ONE 3rd party. That 3rd party could
be:
Social Media Channel: Facebook OR Google+ or Twitter
Well-know Blog
A Website
TV Channel
YouTube Channel

ANY kind of Media Channel on the Internet OR Real Life that is concerned
about Linux and Computers and/or Technology in general.

BEFORE You contact that 3rd party, you are required to:
1- Reply this email
2- Share the name of the channel/3rd party that you are going to contact so
others won't contact the same people
3- keep us updated

THAT IS ALL :)

Simple? easy? oh yes!

I have already done my part as a member of this project and:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities#Websites.2BAC8-Blogs

BUT that is NOT enough at all.

We are +75 so if each one of us will contact ONLY 1 media channel, we have
75 different channels all talking about StartUbuntu :)

I hope you do see my point.

I am killing myself to spread the word of StartUbuntu in Real Life. I
believe this could be much more effective and so far, I managed to convert
13 neighbors to Linux -
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2174725&page=7 - but yet again,
that is never enough. I am now in the process of finding a TV channel that
I can make them publish or talk about StartUbuntu :) YES, that would be
super highly extremely effective. But that is just my way of spreading the
word. You are not required to do the very same, a well-known media channel
even on Social Media is more than enough. For Linux's sake we are 75 so
PLEASE, LET US DO something :)

Remember, ALL of us are smarter than anyone of us.

Give Microsoft a real hard time, people!

Thank you and I trust we can do wonders ;)

Best Regards,