Plans to work on a flier?

Hi everyone,

I will be attending a few conferences in the coming months and it
would be great to have an Ubuntu flier to hand out that showcases the
benefits of Ubuntu.

Are there any plans for the team to work on something like this, and
perhaps submit it to http://spreadubuntu.org/ ?

Several years ago I helped with one put out by my Linux Users Group in Berkeley:

http://www.berkeleylug.com/?page_id=2

It's quite dated and needs an artwork revamp, but maybe that can be a
starting place. I have no artistic talent, so I can't lead up this
effort, but I'd be happy to review and help write updated text if this
sounds interesting to anyone on the team.

Thanks for your time!

http://www.princessleia.com

Follow ups