[Plan] One More Alternative to join StartUbuntu

Hi,

I have announced a new project recently called ToriOS:

ToriOS is not a new project, I had started that months ago:
http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/03/mini-lubuntu-mlubuntu.html

However, it didn't get any serious until few days ago. Now, it is under
brainstorming phase (super active) and soon, the development will start.

I'd like to know your opinion if adding this new project/system as one more
alternative to the current ones. StartUbuntu is promoting to Ubuntu and all
its 'official' variants: Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Kubuntu, Ubuntu GNOME, etc.

ToriOS is not an official variants of Ubuntu but will be based on Ubuntu
12.04 :)

Thoughts and feedback are highly appreciated :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,