Re: Stickers

Maybe someone could take this to Canonical as I guess we need their approval to use the Ubuntu trademark before we can, for example, team up with unixstickers, which I personally think is a really good idea! Especially as Canonical themselves don't sell "Powered by Ubuntu"-stickers... If we think this is a good idea and we think we do need a trademark approval I could take over the part of writing to them and asking.

/Paul