Re: StartUbuntu leaflet

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<lyz@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > And, just to show how great our community is, once I shared the flyer on
> > StartUbuntu Social Media, some have already translated :D
> >
> > Serbian:
> > http://zeljko.popivoda.com/startubuntu-xubuntu-flyer-na-srpskom/
> >
> > Portuguese:
> > http://ubuntuone.com/4i79t6ulGgBAnxf3NGrfiS
>
> How exciting!

Indeed :D
The best part is people are proactive, I don't need to ask them to do that,
they just translate :D so so nice of them!

> Thanks for sharing, I'll add these to the section about
> the flyer that we'll be adding to the Xubuntu site.

You welcome and I just sent a new email about StartUbuntu Activity Page :)

What a great news if this will be added to Xubuntu Website :D
Once Ubuntu GNOME (my team) we do the same, I shall add that to our website
as well :D except our website for now looks not as nice as yours :D

> --
> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph || Lyz || pleia2
> http://www.princessleia.com

Thank you Lyz for everything, your contributions to StartUbuntu is highly
needed and appreciated :)

I hope other community to join as well ...

Best Regards,