Re: Viral marketing on YouTube

On 02/10/2014 04:33 AM, DarkTux wrote:
Hi,

Hi :)

i know it's a bit that i'm inactive on the project, since my university commitments (exams, exams, ...). But also startubuntu has been silent for a while.

StartUbuntu has been silent for a while? really?

https://lists.launchpad.net/startubuntu/

;)

For now i was able to convert 3 people that are very happy with their Kubuntu and Lubuntu.

That is good to know :)
Kindly add your record here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities/ConvertCompetition

However the my proposal for startubuntu is to promote the use of ubuntu/linux through a series of videos on YouTube maybe creating a viral marketing campaign or using these videos as a material for some presentation. I have not yet idea on what to realize, but i want to know your opinion and even some original ideas.

This idea has been registered months ago:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/startubuntu/+spec/youtube

However, no one showed any interested :(

If you can do something, that would be great. We do need to use each and every possible way :)

Gaetano Miglionico
alias DarkTux

Thank you for your email and good luck with your university :)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad