Hello!

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick line and introduce myself as a new member of
the team.

25 year old college student from the Pacific NW (Portland, OR!). Worked as
an internet marketing strategist for the last four years for a few local
firms. I do a large portion of community and social media management, as
well, which is the role I'm attempting to fill for StartUbuntu currently.

Look forward to working together with you all in the near future!

--
Regards,
Ricky Reed

*"When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open
up in your life." - Eckhart Tolle*

Follow ups