Re: Forum Post - Mexican Ubuntu LoCo site

Hello Alberto:

Thanks for your reply. I am talking about the StartUbuntu Wiki, please see the link below:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities

In Activities 'Contents', go to:
3. Mission Spread The Word
2. StartUbuntu Members' Contributions <-- (I mean to add the forum post here)

On the other hand, I will review where to upload the Spanish (Latin American) banners and wallpapers.

Regards.
Edgardo

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities