Re: Appliance to Ubuntu Members

On 10/04/14 19:35, Javier Lopez wrote:
I've already left a comment in your wiki but still would like to
recommend a few things:

* You could add a description section, talking about who you are, how
   many time you've been involved with Ubuntu, how you discovered your
   love for the distro. Some anecdotes about your contributions or with
   other Ubuntu members. People in the UMB seems to like to read what
   inspired you to contribute and where are you heading.

* Even when I understand what you're trying to say in your Plans
   section, You should reconsider adding some more specific items, or
   prepare some good answers, members of the UMB will ask for sure
   about your future plans and it could make a bad impression if you
   don't have or if you answer is in general terms.

   I think it's ok to keep going what you've done if that's your plan,
   but I would add some more specific items, eg.

   * Bring down | Triage X one hundred papercuts
     * Add more artwork
     * Maintain the One Hundred Papercut wikipage
   * Organize an Ubuntu Bug Weekend during every cicle
   * etc

I have done the above in somehow a particular way, and I wanted to ask if you would do any change on it. Perhaps you'll find also interesting reading it: <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/es20490446e>

Thank you.